Book your room at Elios Rooms
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Townhouse accommodation in Catania near Duomo of Catania
Situated in Catania, this townhouse accommodation is close to Church of San Giuliano, Duomo of Catania, and Fontana dell'Elefante. Also nearby are Greek Amphitheater and Massimo Bellini Theater.
Amenities at Elios Rooms include a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Elios Rooms features multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours), and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The fine print for Elios Rooms
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.