Book your room at La Collegiata
Please enter your travel dates.
Townhouse accommodation in Catania, walk to Duomo of Catania
Situated in Catania, this townhouse accommodation is within a 5-minute walk of Basilica Collegiata, Duomo of Catania, and Fontana dell'Elefante. Massimo Bellini Theater and Palazzo Biscari are also within 10 minutes.
Nearest Transport Options
This townhouse accommodation features tour/ticket assistance, a TV in the lobby, and a front-desk safe. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Collegiata features tour/ticket assistance, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is midnight
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- One child under 18 years old stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.