Availability: Romano House
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel in Catania near Massimo Bellini Theater
Located in the heart of Catania, this hotel is within walking distance of Gothic-Catalan Arch of Saint John of Friars, Massimo Bellini Theater, and Palazzo Biscari. Also nearby are Duomo of Catania and Fontana dell'Elefante.
In addition to a restaurant, Romano House features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to plasma televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with separate bathtubs and showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Romano House Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Catania hotel also offers a fitness center, laundry facilities, and express check-in. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2009
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Romano House has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Romano House Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.