Book your room at Romano Palace Luxury Hotel
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Classic Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Beach fun, near Ursino Castle
This Catania hotel is located by the ocean, offering direct access to the beach and only short distance from La Plaja, Catania Beach, and Ursino Castle. Also nearby are Fontana dell'Elefante and Duomo of Catania.
Guests at this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as limo/town car service and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, separate sitting areas, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Romano Palace Luxury Hotel
At your hotel
Romano Palace Luxury Hotel features a marina and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 104
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Coriandolo - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Romano Palace Luxury Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 2.5 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.