Book your room at Villa Mater Hotel
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 infant)
Hotel in Catania with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in Catania, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Parco Gioeni and within 3 mi (5 km) of Stadio Angelo Massimino and Duomo of Catania. Greek Amphitheater and Benedictine Monastery are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Nearest Transport Options
This hotel features a restaurant, WiFi in public areas, and conference rooms. Free continental breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and a TV in the lobby are onsite.
All 30 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include showers, phones, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Catania hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), a television in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Airport transportation
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Television in lobby
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 3 EUR )
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Bellini - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (rates may vary)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.