Book your room at Sheraton Iowa City Hotel
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds (Includes Evening Appetizers)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Iowa City eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Iowa City Public Library, Old Capitol Museum, and Iowa Old Capitol Building. Also nearby are Iowa Museum of Natural History and Mercy Hospital.
At Sheraton Iowa City Hotel, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel also features an area shuttle and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Iowa City Hotel
- The Overview
Sheraton Iowa City Hotel features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 380 square feet (34 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests.
Sheraton Iowa City Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 380
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 34
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 234
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Share Restaurant - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Golfing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Sheraton Iowa City Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 11 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.