Book your room at Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, Connecting RoomsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Thessaloniki with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Church of Panagia Chalkeon, Aristotelous Square, and Saint Demetrios Church. Also nearby are Church of Agia Sophia and Arch of Galerius.
In addition to a restaurant, Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki features a sauna. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki
- The Overview
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Poolside bar
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 407
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Parking garage
- Year Built 1970
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Parking garage, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Extra towels/bedding
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Vyzantio - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Registry Number - 0933K014A0306100
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.