Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds (Not a Pet-Friendly Room)
- Two Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Patio (Only Pet Friendly Room, $15 per night)
- Two Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony (Not a Pet-Friendly Room)
- Two Beds
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed (Not a Pet-Friendly Room)
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln city hotel with casino shuttle, free breakfast, indoor pool
6 blocks to beach access
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City is close to Chinook Winds Casino, Tanger Outlet Mall, and walking distance to many fine restaurants and cafes. Also only 6 blocks from the beach.
Pool, hot tub, sauna
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, and bike rentals. The Inn at Wecoma also has a free shuttle to nearby Chinook Winds casino. Also a free hot breakfast is included.
Rooms feature flat screen televisions with expanded cable, wifi, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators and select pet friendly rooms.
In addition to an indoor pool, Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City provides a spa tub and a fitness facility. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast. Event facilities measure 867 square feet. This green/sustainable inn also offers coffee in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is free. Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City is a smoke-free hotel.
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2004
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Business services
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-up calls
- Individually furnished
Guests are offered a complimentary hot breakfast daily.
A heated indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility and BBQ grill for guest use. Bike rentals are also available. Additionally, in-room massages are available with advance notice.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Bird watching on site
The Inn at Wecoma features a hot tub and sauna open until midnight for adults. In-room massage (both couples and singles massage) is also available upon request.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 11, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through iStayGreen thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.