Availability: Chachagua Rainforest Hotel & Hacienda
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Room Only
- One King Bed
Bungalow (Rainforest) - Room Only
- One King Bed
Deluxe Bungalow, 1 King Bed (Rainforest) - Room Only
- One King Bed
Chachagua eco-friendly resort with an outdoor pool
Situated on the riverwalk, this eco-friendly resort is in the same area as Proyecto Asis, Arenal Adventure World, and La Fortuna Waterfall. Area attractions also include Reno's International Mini Golf.
In addition to a restaurant, Chachagua Rainforest Hotel & Hacienda features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms open to patios with river, mountain or courtyard views and feature private spa tubs. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chachagua Rainforest Hotel & Hacienda Amenities
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2010.
- Free outdoor parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- Room service (limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 28
- One meeting/conference room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Year Built 1995
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private spa tub
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- River view
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Chachagua Rainforest Hotel & Hacienda Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk is open from 6 AM to 9 PM. In case of late arrivals, the security guard will provide guests with the keys of their accommodations. Check-in will be done the following day.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.