Book your room at Mercure Cognac
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Family Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
Chateaubernard hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Chateaubernard, this hotel is close to Chateau de Cognac, Hennessy Cognac Company, and Cognac Golf. Area attractions also include Francois Mitterrand's Grave and Musee Francois Mitterrand.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Mercure Cognac provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 October to 1 April:
- Swimming pool
- At your hotel
Mercure Cognac features an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a garden. 2 meeting rooms are available. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
- In your room
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Mercure Cognac
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 18
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.