Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room - Free Wireless Internet
Double Room - Free Wireless Internet
Family Room - Free Wireless Internet
Family-friendly Saintes hotel near Musee Presidial
This family-friendly hotel is located in Saintes, close to Musee Presidial, Musee d'Archeologie, and Arch of Germanicus. Also nearby are Saintes Cathedral and Abbaye aux Dames.
Citotel des Messageries provides complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, an Internet point, and a computer station.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and hair dryers.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. 1 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 25
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 1
- Free on-street parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free on-street parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open between 7 AM and 9 PM. If planning to arrive outside of these times, guests should contact the property in advance, using information contained in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.7 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.