Book your room at Hôtel de l'Avenue
Double Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Saintes near Arch of Germanicus
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Abbaye aux Dames, Arch of Germanicus, and Saint-Eutrope Church. Also nearby are Saintes Amphitheatre and Musee d'Archeologie.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hôtel de l'Avenue provides meeting rooms, a garden, and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel de l'Avenue
At your hotel
Hôtel de l'Avenue features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Saintes hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Hôtel de l'Avenue
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Rollaway/extra beds are offered upon request only and with limited availability.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per day
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.