Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase.
- One King Bed
Executive Room, Executive Level
- One King Bed
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- One King Bed
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Charleston (Historic Charleston)
This hotel is located in Charleston (Historic Charleston), close to The Citadel, Medical University of South Carolina, and Children's Museum of the Lowcountry. Also nearby are Marion Square and Charleston Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Charleston Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and safes.
Charleston Marriott features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 20547 square feet (1909 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1909
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20547
- Security guard
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Charleston Marriott has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Aqua Terrace Roof-Top Bar - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Daily Grind - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 7 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.