Book your room at Charleston Marriott
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Charleston (Historic Charleston)
This hotel is located in Charleston (Historic Charleston), close to Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, College of Charleston, and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Also nearby are The Citadel and Macaulay Museum of Dental History.
In addition to a restaurant, Charleston Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Charleston Marriott features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. Event facilities measuring 20547 square feet (1909 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Express check-in
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1909
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20547
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Charleston Marriott has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Aqua Terrace Roof-Top Bar - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Daily Grind - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.