Availability: Charleston Marriott
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Charleston (Historic Charleston)
This hotel is located in Charleston (Historic Charleston), close to Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, College of Charleston, and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Also nearby are The Citadel and Macaulay Museum of Dental History.
In addition to a restaurant, Charleston Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Charleston Marriott Amenities
Charleston Marriott features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. Event facilities measuring 20547 square feet (1909 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Express check-in
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1909
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20547
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Charleston Marriott has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Aqua Terrace Roof-Top Bar - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Daily Grind - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Charleston Marriott Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.