Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
King Larger Room
- One King Bed
King Suite with sofabed
- One King Bed
2 Doubles Bi-Level Jr Suite
- Two Double Beds
Hotel with a restaurant, in Charleston (Historic Charleston)
This hotel is located in Charleston (Historic Charleston), close to Charleston City Market, USS Yorktown, and Charleston Legends and Lore Ghost Theater. Also nearby are Confederate Museum and The Powder Magazine.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Charleston features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Charleston is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Charleston has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.