Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional King Room Nonsmoking
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Non Smoking
- One Bed
Traditional 2 Queen Room Nonsmoking
- Two Queen Beds
Executive 2 Queen Room Nonsmoking
- Two Queen Beds
Mount Pleasant eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Mount Pleasant, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum, USS Yorktown, and Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge. Local attractions also include American Military Museum and South Carolina Aquarium.
At Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mt. Pleasant, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mt. Pleasant provides a 24-hour fitness facility and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This hotel offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mt. Pleasant has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.