Book your room at Market Pavilion Hotel
Luxury Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel with an outdoor pool in Charleston (Historic Charleston)
This luxury hotel is located in Charleston (Historic Charleston), close to Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal, College of Charleston, and USS Yorktown. Also nearby are Charleston Legends and Lore Ghost Theater and Waterfront Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Market Pavilion Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Market Pavilion Hotel
At your hotel
Market Pavilion Hotel features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 3000 square feet (279 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Market Pavilion Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium bedding
- First-run movies
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Grill 225 - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Pavilion Bar - This poolside rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Market Pavilion Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Destination fee: USD 1.14 per accommodation, per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Market Pavilion Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.