Book your room at Market Pavilion Hotel
Luxury Charleston hotel in Historic Charleston, near College of Charleston
Located in Historic Charleston, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and College of Charleston. Charleston Legends and Lore Ghost Theater and Charleston Waterfront Park are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a poolside bar, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 70 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find room service, Frette Italian sheets, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Market Pavilion Hotel features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 3000 square feet (279 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Market Pavilion Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- First-run movies
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Digital TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Grill 225 - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Pavilion Bar - This poolside rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Destination fee: USD 1.14 per accommodation, per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Market Pavilion Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.