Availability: The Society House
Please enter your travel dates.
Condo, 1 Bedroom
- One Queen Bed
Two bedroom condo with one queen and two twin beds
- One Queen Bed
Two bedroom condo with two queen beds
- Two Queen Beds
Edwardian condo in the historical district, in Charleston (Historic Charleston)
This condo is located in Charleston (Historic Charleston), close to St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church, USS Yorktown, and Marion Square. Also nearby are Charleston City Market and Confederate Museum.
Amenities at The Society House include air conditioning in public areas.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, microwaves, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Society House Amenities
The Society House features discounted use of a nearby fitness facility and air conditioning in public areas.
The Society House is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 2008
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Window opens
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- City view
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Society House Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must contact the property prior to arrival to receive check-in instructions and the lockbox access code for the keys. Contact information is provided on the confirmation page received after booking
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to couples
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.