Book your room at Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne
Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
- 2 queen
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Room, 1 King Bed (Golf)
- 1 king
Charlotte eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in a regional park, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Carolina Place Mall and President James K. Polk State Historic Site. Area attractions also include Promenade on Providence and Regent Park Golf Club.
Recreational amenities at Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne
- At your hotel
Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 526 square feet (47 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours).
Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne is a smoke-free property.
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 47
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 526
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Refuel - This bistro serves breakfast and light fare.
In-room dining choices include lunch and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 13.00 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.