Book your room at HYATT house Charlotte/Center City
Studio, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Hotel in Charlotte near Time Warner Cable Arena
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Time Warner Cable Arena, Bank of America Stadium, and Children's Theatre of Charlotte. Also nearby are Bank of America Corporate Center and Marshall Park.
Recreational amenities at HYATT house Charlotte/Center City include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
HYATT house Charlotte/Center City
- The Overview
HYATT house Charlotte/Center City features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2183 square feet (203 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
HYATT house Charlotte/Center City is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Number of floors - 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2183
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 203
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
H Bar - This bistro serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for HYATT house Charlotte/Center City
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.