Book your room at Renaissance Charlotte Suites
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Club SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Charlotte hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Charlotte, this hotel is close to Billy Graham Library, Charlotte Regional Farmers Market, and York Road Community Park. Local attractions also include Carolinas Aviation Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Charlotte Suites features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Renaissance Charlotte Suites provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 24000 square feet (2230 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times are complimentary for guests. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Renaissance Charlotte Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 9
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 275
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2230
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Year Built 1999
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
RV, bus, truck parking
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Video-game console
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Renaissance Charlotte Suites has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.