Availability: Chattanooga Choo Choo
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Traincar Room One Queen bed & TrundleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Chattanooga historic hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this historic hotel is close to Chattanooga Convention Center, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, and McKenzie Arena. Also nearby are Chattanooga Regional History Museum and Creative Discovery Museum.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Chattanooga Choo Choo features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café.
Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Chattanooga Choo Choo Amenities
Chattanooga Choo Choo features 2 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 363
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1973
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free local calls
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plasma TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Gardens Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Station House Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open daily
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Chattanooga Choo Choo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 7.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 35 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 35.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.