Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
- One Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Chattanooga historic hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this historic hotel is close to Chattanooga Convention Center, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, and Chattanooga Regional History Museum. Also nearby are Creative Discovery Museum and AT&T Field.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Chattanooga Choo Choo features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
Chattanooga Choo Choo features 2 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 363
- Parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3716
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1973
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40000
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Voice mail
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Satellite TV service
- Free local calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plasma TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Gardens Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Station House Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Victorian Lounge - This lobby lounge serves appetizers and drinks.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 6.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 35 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 35.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.