Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga
Standard Two Queens Non-smokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard King Non-smokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, One King and One Sofa Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Chattanooga eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in Chattanooga, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Chattanooga Regional History Museum, Creative Discovery Museum, and AT&T Field. Also nearby are Tennessee Aquarium and Ross's Landing Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Number of floors - 13
- Room service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Year Built 1975
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 7 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.