Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga
Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Two Queens Non-smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Standard King Non-smoking
- One King Bed
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- One King Bed
Chattanooga eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in Chattanooga, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Chattanooga Regional History Museum, Creative Discovery Museum, and AT&T Field. Also nearby are Tennessee Aquarium and Ross's Landing Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 13
- Room service
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Year Built 1975
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 7 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.