Book your room at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
Deluxe, Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
One king non smokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, with Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two queens non smokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Queen Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Chattanooga hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Creative Discovery Museum, AT&T Field, and Chattanooga Regional History Museum. Also nearby are Tennessee Aquarium and Ross's Landing Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 2522 square feet (227 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A complimentary area shuttle within .05 mi is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 227
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 2522
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Garden Grille/Bar - This restaurant specializes in southern cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 for adults and USD 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.