Book your room at Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne
Please enter your travel dates.
Longeau-Percey residence with an indoor pool
Situated near the beach in Longeau-Percey, this residence is in the same area as Castle of Prauthoy. Regional attractions also include Langres Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and day beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The residence offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This Longeau-Percey residence also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Laundry facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Year Built 2006
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne has a restaurant on site.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 4 per stay)
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay (for stays between 1 June - 29 September)
- Television fee: EUR 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.