Book your room at Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne
Please enter your travel dates.
Longeau-Percey residence with an indoor pool
Situated near the beach in Longeau-Percey, this residence is in the same area as Castle of Prauthoy. Regional attractions also include Langres Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and day beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property will be closed from 1 April 2014 to 1 June 2014 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).This property is closed from 1 April 2014 to 1 June 2014 (dates subject to change).The property is closed during the winter season.Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The residence offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This Longeau-Percey residence also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Laundry facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Year Built 2006
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- In your room
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne has a restaurant on site.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- Fishing nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Les Chalets du Lac de la Vingeanne
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open 9 AM - noon and 5 PM - 8 PM (closed Wednesday). Hours may vary in winter or summer. For short and weekly stays, room keys can only be collected from 5 PM to 8 PM on the arrival day. Guests who anticipate arriving after 8 PM should contact the property directly at least 48 hours in advance to make alternative check-in arrangements.
A damage deposit is charged per apartment (no cash) and is returned to the guest 14 days after departure.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 4 per stay)
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay (for stays between 1 June - 29 September)
- Television fee: EUR 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.