Please enter your travel dates.
Chenonceaux hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Chateau de Chenonceau and Caves du Pere Auguste. Area attractions also include Mini-Chateaux Park and Chateau de Montrichard.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Hostel du Roy provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and laundry facilities.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, signature bedding, and complimentary newspapers.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Chenonceaux hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1525
- Free secure covered parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure covered parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Signature bedding
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Some meals may not be served daily.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boating nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests can check out from 8 AM - 11 AM. If you are planning to check out early, please notify the hotel the night before.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.77 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in between 11 PM and 11 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.