Availability: Hostel du Roy
Chenonceaux hotel with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Chateau de Chenonceau and Caves du Pere Auguste. Area attractions also include Mini-Chateaux Park and Chateau de Montrichard.
In addition to a restaurant, Hostel du Roy features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostel du Roy Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Chenonceaux hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1525
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Hostel du Roy Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests can check out from 8 AM - 11 AM. If you are planning to check out early, please notify the hotel the night before.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.