Book your room at Le Relais Chenonceaux
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Chenonceaux hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Chateau de Chenonceau and Caves du Pere Auguste. Area attractions also include Mini-Chateaux Park and Chateau de Montrichard.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Relais Chenonceaux features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and an Internet point.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Relais Chenonceaux
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Chenonceaux hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a fireplace in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available nearby.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Internet point
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- In your room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The Relais - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Le Relais Chenonceaux
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 8 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.77 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.