Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - Breakfast Included
- One Double Bed
Classic Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One Double Bed
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Single Room, 1 Single Bed - Breakfast Included
- One Twin Bed
Historic Hotel set in grounds close to Chester, Liverpool and Chester Zoo
Close to Chester
Close to Chester (just 15 minutes) and The Wirral the Hotel gives easy access to Liverpool and the Welsh Coast. This beautifully restored country house is set in thirty-six acres of Cheshire countryside.
The building has been maintained as close as possible to its original design whilst still offering all modern facilities so as to welcome a bygone age which reflects a warmth of hospitality and friendliness.
Inglewood boasts thirty elegantly furnished bedrooms, with en suite facilities, enjoying superb views across the extensive landscaped gardens. Please note this hotel is completely non smoking.
Inglewood's reputation for serving the finest English and Continental cuisine, individually prepared by our top chefs, sets the highest standard of both quality and service for all occasions. The restaurant is open to residents and non residents also. The hotel is a popular wedding venue and you may find that access to the bar, lounge and terrace may be affected at certain times. , it is advisable to contact the hotel before your arrival, using the information in the confirmation received after booking.. The extensive gardens at Inglewood have a unique charm all year round. Whether you are here to relax or are looking for the perfect backdrop for your wedding or special occasion, Inglewood will not disappoint. Built in the early 1900's on the site of a former Country House, Inglewood is full of history set in 38 acres of carefully manicured gardens and lawns. The extensive grounds provide ample room enjoyment including, two tennis courts, a cricket pitch, a nine hole putting green, croquet lawn and many magnificent walks through the grounds and surrounding open countryside. Please Note: The hotel is a popular wedding venue and you may find that access to the bar, lounge and terrace may be affected at certain times.
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 14
- Self parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Year Built 1870
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 150
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Garden view
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Inglewood Manor has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel is a popular wedding venue and you may find that access to the bar, lounge and terrace is affected at certain times. It is advisable to contact the hotel before your arrival, using the information in the confirmation received after booking.
The extensive gardens at Inglewood have a unique charm all year round. Whether you are here to relax or are looking for the perfect backdrop for your wedding or special occasion, Inglewood will not disappoint. Built in the early 1900's on the site of a former Country House, Inglewood is full of history set in 38 acres of carefully manicured gardens and lawns. The extensive grounds provide ample room enjoyment including, two tennis courts, a cricket pitch, a nine hole putting green, croquet lawn and many magnificent walks through the grounds and surrounding open countryside. With plenty to see and do, you'll be spoilt for choice when you stay at the Inglewood. Just 10 minutes drive from the centre of historic Chester, and almost a stone's throw from the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Village, so there's no end of culture and retail therapy to be explored. Liverpool and Manchester are also just a short drive away.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bird watching on site
- Fishing on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Running track/path on site
Inglewood Manor has a full-service health spa nearby.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.