Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room _ in the orchard
Superior Double Room _ in the orchard
Deluxe Double Room _ in the orchard
Superior Room _ Exlusive _ in the castle
4-star historic hotel in Cheverny with a restaurant
Situated in Cheverny, this historic hotel is close to Chateau de Troussay and Chateau de Cheverny. Area attractions also include Chateau de Beauregard and Chateau de Fougeres.
In addition to a restaurant, Chateau du Breuil features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and conference/meeting rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 3 January and 2 February.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1614 square feet (150 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This historic hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden, and room service (during limited hours).
Chateau du Breuil is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1614
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 150
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Garden view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
CHATEAU DU BREUIL - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.05 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.