Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Club Room (Dynasty)
- One King Bed
Chiang Mai hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in Chiang Mai, this hotel is close to Wiang Kum Kam, Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center, and Wat Chiang Man. Also nearby are Warorot Market and Tha Phae Gate.
Recreational amenities at Centara Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include refrigerators and bathrooms with bathtubs and makeup/shaving mirrors.
In addition to a full-service spa, Centara Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 39823 square feet (3701 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This Chiang Mai hotel also offers a children's pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Business services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 512
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 24
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3701
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 39823
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Sunflower Chinese Restaur - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Tawan Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Malibu Lounge - This lobby lounge serves light fare and drinks.
Lobby Lounge - This lobby lounge serves light fare and drinks.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
SPA Cenvaree has 6 treatment rooms. Services include Thai massages, massages, facials, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1000 (from 3 to 6 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 350 per person (approximately)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: THB 400 per hour, per child