Please enter your travel dates.
Premier deluxe - Incl breakfast - No Refund
- One King Bed
Grand deluxe - Incl breakfast - No Refund
- One King Bed
Deluxe - Room Only
- One King Bed
Contemporary Lanna design, sacred Naga decoration, and a great old town location
De Naga Chiang Mai is a luxury boutique hotel conveniently located in the heart of the city across Tha Phae Gate and Wat Chedi Luang. Another nearby point of interest is Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center.
Swimming and golf
Recreational amenities at De Naga Chiang Mai include a golf course and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a business center and complimentary parking.
LCD 32: TVs, DVD players
The rooms at De Naga Chiang Mai exude the traditional Lanna style of design with warm teakwood interiors and Thai Silk. In each room, a Naga art piece adorns the wall at the head of the bed,whilst in the Suite
The hotel’s architectural style is distinctively “Lanna “style which is typical of Northern Thailand and is evident from the steeply shaped roof descending from an elongated pinnacle into curved, flame-shaped eves. Keeping to tradition, the hotel has been constructed using teakwood and on elevated platforms.
Throughout the hotel, exquisitely designed Naga are a featured theme as the hotel draws inspiration from the Phaya Naga a mythological serpentine creature symbolic of strength, opulence and eternal life. The Naga is not only found in statues, ornaments & decorative details on the hotel’s exterior but also throughout the interior of the hotel, adorning the walls, doors and tabletops with metallic statues, hand-carved art, paintings, lighting features, and etched into many numerous ornaments and design details. Most imposing of all are the majestic white serpents with heads decorated in gold seen surrounding the water feature and lining the stairways.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Welcome amenities
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Open time : Breakfast from 06.30 a.m. - 11.00 a.m.
Open time : A la carte from 11:00a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Open hours 06.30 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.
Situated nearby the courtyard and set in an open- air style, the décor and design of Naga restaurant presents contemporary Thai Style. Rich earthy tones create a warm, tranquil ambience. Featuring a delectable array of dishes. Naga restaurant provides international buffet breakfast and a la carte for lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a golf course and an outdoor pool. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 7 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 400 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: THB 1500
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.