Availability: Horizon Village & Resort Chiangmai
Please enter your travel dates.
|$44 $36||$44 $36|
- One Double Bed
Superior Room - Room Only
|$50 $40||$50 $40|
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room - Room Only
|$55 $44||$55 $44|
- One Double Bed
Suite - Room Only
|$123 $98||$123 $98|
- One King Bed
Doi Saket eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in Doi Saket, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Tweechol Botanical Garden. Regional attractions also include Chiang Mai National Museum and Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Horizon Village & Resort Chiangmai features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Horizon Village & Resort Chiangmai Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Horizon Village & Resort Chiangmai features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
6 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Full-service health spa
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Health club
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Free parking
- Year Built 2549
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Horizon Village & Resort Chiangmai has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Horizon Village & Resort Chiangmai Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Parking is included in the price. Bus service to/from Chiang Mai Airport and the Night Market is free of charge. Wi-Fi Internet connection is free of charge. Cots are free of charge. Breakfast is not included in the price and costs THB 220.00 per person.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 750
- Gala Dinner on 31 December per adult: THB 750
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ASEAN Green Hotel thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.