Book your room at Le Meridien Chiang Mai
UrbanMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 adults
5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Chiang Mai (Chang Moi)
This luxury hotel is located in Chiang Mai (Chang Moi), near the airport, Wiang Kum Kam, Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center, and Wat Chiang Man. Also nearby are Warorot Market and Tha Phae Gate.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Meridien Chiang Mai features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Guestrooms have sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Meridien Chiang Mai
In addition to a full-service spa, Le Meridien Chiang Mai features an outdoor pool and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 384
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- In the room
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Le Meridien Chiang Mai has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Le Meridien Chiang Mai
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1750
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 875 (from 1 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5499
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3000 (from 1 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 648 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 530 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 214 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500 per night