Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Room only
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room - Room only
- One Bed
Executive Room - Room only
- One Bed
Junior Suite - Room only
- One King Bed
Family-friendly hotel in Chiang Mai (Chang Khlan) near Warorot Market
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Chiang Mai (Chang Khlan), near the airport, Wiang Kum Kam, Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center, and Wat Chiang Man. Also nearby are Warorot Market and Tha Phae Gate.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Royal Princess Chiang Mai features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.
Royal Princess Chiang Mai features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 2110 square feet (196 square meters) include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Royal Princess Chiang Mai has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Total number of rooms - 198
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2110
- Free guest parking during stay
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 196
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
Royal Princess Chiang Mai has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Jasmine - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1000 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1600 (from 4 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 450 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 200 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 100 (one way), (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in The Green Leaf Environmental Standard (GLES), a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.