Book your room at Royal Princess Chiang Mai
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Chiang Mai hotel in Chang Khlan with free parking
This family-friendly Chiang Mai hotel is located near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Wiang Kum Kam, Warorot Market, and Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital. Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center and Wat Chiang Man are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 198 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. Guests will also find free WiFi, pillowtop beds, and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Princess Chiang Mai features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 2110 square feet (196 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Royal Princess Chiang Mai has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 198
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free! Free self parking
- Year Built 1985
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2110
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 196
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Free! Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jasmine Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1800
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 900 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3600
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1800 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 495 for adults and THB 248 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 200 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 100 (one way), (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800 per night
We should mention
Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.