Availability: Sukantara Cascade Resort
Deluxe CottageMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe PanoramaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite (Panorama)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxury Tent, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury resort in Mae Rim with a restaurant
Situated in Mae Rim, this luxury resort is close to Dara Pirom Palace Museum and Mae Sa Waterfall. Area attractions also include Maejo University and Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Sukantara Cascade Resort features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a porter/bellhop and limo/town car service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sukantara Cascade Resort Amenities
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast.
This luxury resort also offers concierge services, limo/town car service, and room service (during limited hours).
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Wedding services
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Sukantara Cascade Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Sukantara Cascade Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 600 (from 3 to 7 years old)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.