Availability: The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Room Only
- FREE Parking
Parking is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
Family-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Mae Rim (Don Kaeo)
This hotel is located in Mae Rim (Don Kaeo), near the airport, 700th Anniversary Stadium, Chiang Mai International and Exhibition Center, and Tribal Museum. Area attractions also include Chiang Mai Zoo and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar.
In addition to a restaurant, The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Currency exchange
- Airport transportation
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis nearby
The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2354
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1177 (up to 11 years old)