Availability: The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Mae Rim (Don Kaeo)
This hotel is located in Mae Rim (Don Kaeo), near the airport, 700th Anniversary Stadium, Chiang Mai International and Exhibition Center, and Tribal Museum. Area attractions also include Chiang Mai Zoo and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club has a restaurant on site.
The Garden View Terrace - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2354
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1177 (up to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 250 per person (approximately)