Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Twin Room (Valley)
- Two Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Valley)
- One King Bed
Room (Plunge Pool Pavillion)
- One Double Bed
Room (Jacuzzi Pavilion)
- One Double Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Hang Dong (Ban Pong)
This luxury hotel is located in Hang Dong (Ban Pong), near the airport, Chiang Mai Night Safari, and Royal Flora Ratchaphruek National Park. Area attractions also include Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep and Bhuping Palace.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Veranda Chiangmai - The High Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain views and feature beds with pillowtop mattresses. Other amenities include LCD televisions with satellite channels and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to a full-service spa, Veranda Chiangmai - The High Resort features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Veranda Chiangmai - The High Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2007
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free guest parking during stay
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Mountain view
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
Veranda Chiangmai - The High Resort has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the café.
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa café
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1725 (up to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.