Availability: Siam Triangle Hotel
Superior Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Suite, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Chiang Saen (Golden Triangle)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Chiang Saen (Golden Triangle), close to the beach, Wat Chedi Luang, and Chiang Saen National Museum. Regional attractions also include Hall of Opium.
In addition to a restaurant, Siam Triangle Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Siam Triangle Hotel Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Siam Triangle Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 6400 square feet (595 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 10 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Siam Triangle Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 595
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 6400
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Plasma TV
Riverside - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Couples treatment rooms
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Siam Triangle Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (up to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1200
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.