Availability: Mercure Hotel Narita
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Narita hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Narita, this hotel is close to Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Naritasan Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Hotel Narita features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to air conditioning, guestrooms feature desks along with phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hotel Narita Amenities
Mercure Hotel Narita features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and secretarial services. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Translation services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
Mercure Hotel Narita has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
Mercure Hotel Narita Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 500 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.