Book your room at Narita Gateway Hotel
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Room, 1 Semi-double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Junior Suite, 2 Single Beds
Narita hotel with an airport shuttle
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Naritasan Park and Naritasan Shinshoji Temple.
Narita Port Hotel provides an airport shuttle and an area shuttle. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and self parking.
Views of garden
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include washers/dryers and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Narita Gateway Hotel
- At your hotel
Narita Port Hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 173 square feet include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. An area shuttle within 10 km and an airport shuttle at scheduled times are complimentary for guests. This Narita hotel also offers a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and currency exchange can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Narita Port Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 307
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1992
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 173
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 16
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Breakfast Buffet 6:30～10:00
Dinner Buffet 18:00～21:00
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Narita Gateway Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.