Book your room at Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Rosemont hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Rosemont, this hotel is close to Rivers Casino, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, and Allstate Arena. Nearby attractions also include Rosemont Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare
In addition to an indoor pool, Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3,558 square feet (331 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3,558
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 331
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Six1Five5 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.