Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Non Smoking
King Leisure, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Hotel near Magnificent Mile shops includes seasonal rooftop pool
3 blocks from lake
Located a half-block from prime Magnificent Mile Avenue shopping, this downtown Chicago 350-room high-rise is 3 blocks from Lake Michigan, 4 blocks from Water Tower Place, and 1 mile from the Willis Tower.
Restaurant, seasonal rooftop pool
Imaginative design and sophisticated amenities await at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile. From in-room spa therapies to a rooftop pool to a premier location, this hotel is the Chicago choice for discerning travelers.
Inviting lake and city views
The hotel's rooms offer panoramic views and distinctive decor where you can listen to your tunes with the iHome docking station. The sophisticated Suites create an urban oasis of comfort with parlors featuring leather queen sleeper sofas and LCD TVs.
Crowne Plaza Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago occupies floors 14-40 of a 40-floor building. On the rooftop is a seasonal, outdoor heated pool offering expansive views of the Chicago skyline and Lake Michigan. On the seventh floor is a 24-hour fitness center that contains cardiovascular and weight training machines.
A 24-hour business center has wireless (high-speed) Internet access and provides computers, faxing, and printing, and 3,700-square feet of meeting space, including 3 meeting rooms. Garage parking and valet parking are available (surcharge).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 26
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1972
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3700
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 333
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
The Elephant and Castle Pub - Full-service restaurant on lobby level. British comfort foods include bangers and mash, fish and chips, shepherd's pie, roast beef, and Yorkshire puddings. Other fare includes steak, grilled fish, chicken, pasta, and sandwiches. Imported beers, ales, and single-malt Scotches. Outdoor seating during warmer weather.
The hotel offers a fitness center and seasonal outdoor swimming pool on the 40th floor.
A jogging path along Lake Michigan is roughly five blocks away and the challenging and scenic Sydney R. Marovitz Golf Course is 4.5 miles north, along Lake Michigan. Rental bicycles and in-line skates are available at several beachfront locations. During summer, Oak Street Beach, two miles north, is popular for sunbathing and for swimming. Also in summer, beach volleyball courts are available for rent or pick-up games.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.