Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Oak Brook
Please enter your travel dates.
King Accessible With Bathtub
- 1 king
One King Bed Accessible
- 1 king
1 King Balcony Non Smoking
Executive One King Bed
- 1 king
Suburban Chicago hotel across from Oakbrook Center
Center of the action
Located across from Oakbrook Center Mall, hotel provides free shuttle service within 5 miles including the Drury Lane Complex. Convenient to Brookfield Zoo, Edge Ice Arena, and 18 miles from downtown Chicago.
Premium fitness amenities
Guests of DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Oak Brook can use a 4,000-square-foot fitness center with an indoor pool and 2 outdoor sundecks; the hotel also has 3 restaurants.
Spacious Rooms with More
Thoughtfully appointed rooms to ensure a wonderful stay such as DoubleTree's renowned Sweet Dreams™ sleep experience. Executive Rooms feature Lounge access for complimentary appetizers and breakfast.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Oak Brook
- The Overview
The DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Oak Brook is located in the heart of Oak Brook's business district and is within walking distance of the Oakbrook Center Mall. The hotel is just west of Chicago and is an easy commute to O'Hare International and Midway airports and highways I-88 and I-355 and it offers complimentary shuttle service to local area companies and attractions.
Guests can unwind in the 4,000-square-foot fitness center with an indoor lap pool. Complimentary transportation is provided within a 5-mile radius of the hotel upon request. Self-parking is complimentary, and valet parking is available with in-out privileges (surcharge).
The hotel can accommodate meetings and events up to 1,000 people in 31 meeting rooms and 3 ballrooms. Audiovisual equipment and event catering are available in meeting spaces. A business center provides faxing, copying, and printing. Wireless and wired Internet access are available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2700
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 427
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Luggage storage
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- The Room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- MP3 docking station
- Climate control
- The Eats
Atrium Café - This lively lobby café offers casual American fare, including sandwiches, salads, and pastas. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Foxes Bar and Grille - A Chicago-style sports bar with red-brick walls, dark-wood furnishings, and a big-screen TV. Serving cocktails, specialty drinks, and sandwiches from late morning until late night.
- Out and About
Guests can use an expansive fitness center with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machines, and free weights. An indoor lap pool and spa tub are also available.
York Woods Forest Preserve, 1.5 miles from the hotel, has jogging, bicycling, walking, and hiking trails, as well as picnic areas. The 18-hole courses at Oak Brook Golf Club and Fresh Meadow Golf Club are both within two miles of the hotel. Ruffled Feathers Golf Club has an 18-hole course designed by Pete Dye and his son P.B. Dye, and is 15.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Oak Brook
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 for adults and USD 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 8 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 20.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 30.00 per stay